Information according to the German Telemedia Act (§ 5 TMG)
Kattowitzer Straße 5
Responsible for the content according to the German Press and Media Services Act (§ 55 Abs. 2 RStV):
Kattowitzer Straße 5
Details of the liability insurance:
Name and registered office of the company:
Markel Insurance SE
Exclusion of liability:
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. Upon becoming aware of any such legal infringements, we will remove the content in question immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which we have no influence on. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. We will remove such contents immediately upon becoming aware of any infringements.
As a rule, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. If you register for our newsletter, you provide us with the above-mentioned personal data and provide us with the right to contact you by e-mail. We use the data stored during registration for the newsletter exclusively for our newsletter and do not provide it to third parties. If you unsubscribe from our newsletter - you will find the link for this at the bottom of every newsletter - we will delete all data stored during the registration for the newsletter.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties.
The use by third parties of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam mails.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
- Description and scope of data processing
Each time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
We cannot assign this data to specific persons. We do not combine this data with other data sources. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Purpose of data processing The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage also takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Duration of storage The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In addition, the data is deleted after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
- Possibility of contradiction and removal The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
We use the function 'anonymizeIP' (so-called IP-Masking): Due to the activation of IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
During your website visit the following data will be collected:
- the pages you call up, your "click behaviour“
- Achievement of "website goals" (conversions, e.g. newsletter registrations, downloads, purchases)
- Your user behavior (for example clicks, dwell time, bounce rates)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form)
- technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language settings, screen resolution)
- Your internet provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your pseudonymous use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website and the success of our marketing campaigns.
The data recipient is
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
as data processor. For this purpose we have concluded a contract with Google. Google LLC, headquartered in California, USA, and, if applicable, US authorities can access the data stored at Google.
Transfer to third countries
A transfer of data to the USA cannot be excluded.
Duration of storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies is automatically deleted after 14 months. Data is automatically deleted once a month as soon as the storage period is reached.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or b. downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics here.
By setting your browser software accordingsly you can also prevent the storage of cookies. If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, the functionality of this and other websites may be limited.
Legal basis and right of withdrawal
Your consent is the legal basis for this data processing, Art.6 para.1 S.1 lit.a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by accessing the cookie settings via the dialog box and changing your selection there.